Engine & APU
The engine is the most important part of an aircraft and is also its most fragile element. As Turkish Technic we share with our customers the vast experience acquired in aircraft engine repair and overhaul. Specialist teams experts in their respective fields, latest technological equipments and methods are utilized in order to perform flawless engine repairs.
Along with performing engine maintenance activities at our modern facilities with our affiliate Turkish Engine Center (TEC), experienced mobilized personnel is capable of reaching various parts of the world responding to engine malfunctions. Foundation of Turkish Technic’s customer oriented service policy is: To prevent customers aircrafts entering our hangars (expect for routine check up) do to engine malfunctions as a result of our perfectionist service.
• CFMI - CFM56-5C/7B
• IAE – V2500
• CFM56-7B engines top casing &VSV bushing operations, AGB/TGB replacements, QEC/LRU replacements
• V2500 engines QEC/LRU replacements
• GE90 engines QEC/LRU replacements
• GE90 fan stator module removal / Mounting operations
• GE90 STG 6 LPT blade replacements
• CF6-80E1 QEC/LRU replacements
• TRENT 700 QEC/LRU replacements
• CFM56-3/5/7 ve V2500 engine testing capabilities
As Turkish Technic we provide our customers fast and reliable service solutions in area of APU maintenance . Holding EASA and FAA licenses in related components and maintenance repairs; and as Pratt & Whitney's "Authorized” and Honeywell’s “Licensed” repair station, we annually provide services to 120 APU's. Through our rapid and uninterrupted support network, modern facilities and experienced mobilized personnel; we provide 24/7 APU maintenance and repair services suiting our customers needs and requests.
|APU Type ||Aircraft Type|
|GTCP131-9B ||737 600/700/800/900|
• In house APU maintenance and repair
• LRU ve LLP repair and replace
• 7/24 AOG support
• Technical and operational counselling services